Saturday, June 12, 2010

every starts need an intro

sunday 13th of june 2010, 8.56 am, on the bed though i have woke up 3hours earlier, not moving a single space, too lazy to take a bottle of water (i don't have glass in my rent room, so when u visit bring one), and so this is me trying to start a new blog, pretending like i had an old one..well maybe, but i have completely forgotten about her, this one is likely end up just the same.

i need a cure for this lazy ass. cause its gonna be hard for me to start this blog, its even harder to write with no story. hey i just turned from this page to chat with some anonymous girl from adult forum. I'll just go back after i feel like to write. _and the laziness continue_

(this writing waste me 95 minutes of my Sunday, thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment